Tuesday, November 07, 2006
I would be smoking my lungs off right now if I even did start.I would feel like that almost once everyday. it has got to do with school and my project.experiments are trials and err. now we are less than half way thru most of our work. it's fustrating but we havent once threw our hands and said we're off for the day. at least 5 hours a day dedicated to that final year project of ours.in addition the sister n dad conversations and abit more tone added into that. well well.we all make it through some how or rather!!somethings that happen, are blessings in diguise. everything is so masked n veil till one day. take off the paint, take off that linen.pretty free and easy nowadays. reconsidering on going to australia to study because I would prefer to spend less of my parents. been exercising with wing and bumming with eunice and all during weekends. the most recent even was wing's bday at her place and mos. it's always fun being with them. warm n happy.spent a couple of hours talking to dad n walking back from dinner place to our home.sleeping earlier, exercising abit, working hard at project, these are for now.you're happy, I will be.easy for you, not as for me.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:02