Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I thought this was a nice background :) I used it for one of my projects.I think the energy in me has been slightly restored cause I've been sleeping earlier. waking up early have always felt better but it was just a bad habit to wake up just in time for sch. :D down with cough n flu with lots of phelgm. I feel clogged up inside literally. :(( am awake for about 18 hours or more a day without naps anymore. I want to get well! doesnt feel good like this!
pork's nick is true. projects after projects. BUT this semester ends in 2 months and a half, deducting our study breaks it's less than 2 months! :D
there just always has to be a test or exam on our bdays :\ headed to sch in half an hours time. daddy's fetching me and waynie. oh yeah, I got my hair cut finally. cut off the mess! haha.
girlwithabroken(: : 08:04