Thursday, August 17, 2006
wondering why I dont really get rested. my eye rings are still so dark. even darker in fact. I've been at home the past three days and napping and sleeping alot. hmmm weird. going to read abit before I sleep, its not revision, some what my 1st few time reading. skipped 2 chapters. read the test papers. hmmm. I wonder how I'll do. sure need luck. good luck to everyone whose having their papers! :) I cant wait for friday, but then again I can't wait for tuesday. I wonder what it'll be. sigh. good night!!Adam Sandler - I wanna grow old with youI wanna make you smile, whenever you're sadcarry you around when ur arthiritis is badall I wanna do, is grow old with youI'll get your medicine, when your tummy achesbuild your fire if the furnace breaksit could be so nice growing old with youI'll miss you, kiss yougive you my coat when you are coldNeed you, Feed you,even let you hold the remote controlso let me do the dishes in our kitchen sinkput you to bed when had too much to drinkohh I could be the man,who grows old with you.I wanna grow old with you.
girlwithabroken(: : 02:32