sing a sad song just to turn it around, you say you dont know, you tell me dont lie, you work at a smile and you go for a ride. I have a banana, muffin and 2 slices of bread on my desk right now. havent felt like eating yet though. been ebaying and late for work. shall continue on my report before i go for japanese lunch! maybe sushi or something. I have to renew my provisional driving license! I MUST remember to do it, at least by end of next week. I cant remember when my driving revision dates are. really really hope I'll pass the 1st time round. will pierce the upper part of my ear later, just for significance. LAST DAY!!! yay! I'm going to be treated reeeeeeeeeel nice today, I think. period. :( ruin my plans for the beach tomorrow, but I'll still go have fun! :D :DWhere is the moment when we need it the most You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost They tell me your blue sky's faded to grey They tell me your passion's gone away And I don't need no carrying on.
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PATRICK! :) *throws colourful pretty confetti*
girlwithabroken(: : 09:47