I knew today would hurt. but my stubborness just made me have to see things for myself. for that moment, I felt blank. I wasnt angry, I havent felt angry even just yet. I just felt lost and silly and I needed to get out of there. but I had to see it for myself, get over it and get stronger. I saw it coming, and I even knew who it would've happened with. defile my observance. seeing and looking are just two different things. it happened anyway.it was still a great day. seeing yuan, seeing my sec sch friends, seeing 2 alvins, my sec sch friend alvin, denghui and canoe polo alvin, knowing daffy who needed to borrow my ID and santos, some liq room regular, met the birthday girl Mich, and another girl called Diane, talked to joyce arriola too and rena. the dumbest thing I did was lose the credit card. I really have no idea how it dropped out of the black clutch joyce passed to me to pass to rena. sigh. I am really sorry for it :( time to get some shut eye, real soon. I'm so sorry once again.please not again, please not again. must it be reoccurant?
girlwithabroken(: : 05:05