hmmm. I am confused, lost and drained. I think I have to stop thinking, just do my work for the next three days. after all it's been three months, somewhere inside still hurts. and I am not ready. I dont want another fail odds higher than working out relationship. yes I am sorry, I wasn't good enough, I am sorry that I can't be the one, I am sorry I can't be there to see you smile anymore, I am sorry because I broke you, I am sorry for being with you even though I was gonna go away next year. it's not like it didn't hurt as much for me to make a decision. as much as you put in, I did too. not gg to go on comparing anymore because it'll be a selfish act. I never really thought I was of any calibre.was about to order shirts from threadless.com but the website was down. I called Jan just now but already asleep I guess. get well soon (((: hmm.. i found my IC! yay.might to to phuture tomorrow with siewyuan and jiaen and cousins. saturday liquid room as usual, and great big cheers to those who'll finish attachment this friday, 16th june. a day to commemorate for me. haha!
girlwithabroken(: : 01:24