wheeee. i cant wait. another 12 minutes before I end work. a fully charged ipod to accompany me while im doing my work is good. I wanna get the other 4000 songs from patrick. i havent been in touch with music. geez. old yet fantabulous sounds still though. I'm already hungry before leaving work. didnt eat much for lunch. :( wasting my money again. I forgot to ask for fish instead of pork. hate pork. love my pork. ;))) joyce is having a party next next week and she hopes all of us can go. free flow hopefully. haha.had a very bad headache this morning till now. all effects of the lack of sleep. darn. better catch up tonight so maybe I'll not dota, or maybe I'll watch L word today. looking forward to donating blood next week and tanning at the beach on saturday :D travelled to and fro town with Jacq yesterday. ice age 2 was darn cute. kept me pretty occupied because there was some one calling the ACORN a CHESTNUT. the only resemblence of both is the colour. one grows in the grown, one grows on trees. I tried correcting her. oh I love the show couz there were mammoths n pirnahs, how thrilling and adorable. going to town to get eunice a pressieee. sorry its so late my dearie dear. ;) off work, NOW. i think I'd like to watch Haffalump. the purple elephant show. HAHA.
girlwithabroken(: : 17:41