recalling last saturday at long john silvers plaza singapura, this bitch ass ah beng. heh.I was sitting down I didnt realise the cleaner with his trolley was trying to get past me then.the bitch just said "jian3 fei2 la4!" meaning lose weight. upon realising he was refering to me I turned and glared and said what the fuck man?went back to his seat. told his friends, all of them stared. after going off they also stared.come beat me up or come nearer to me, I'll scream molest and harrass. DIE BITCH. you'll be the most uneligible bachelor for all times, hopefully 50 years or pure singlehood and impotency awaits you. or started right that moment you were so rude to a girl.while playing dota that day with my friend's brother, his friends weren't nice too. picking at every mistake everyone makes. sometimes you guys, just have stfu. everythign will be so much sweeter.omfg, nowadays, people have no ettiquette to just say please or excuse. UNGENTLEMEN! disgusting.35 minutes to fly home time. whee!but it's okay, for every bastard out there are always nice people that make it up along with a nice movie last friday, tristan and isolde. :) with nadia, eunice, chuiling and janis! and a meal at long john's silver.
girlwithabroken(: : 17:24