Wednesday, April 12, 2006
I better trying to pick little fights with any guy friend of mine. went to MOS on sat with nadia, chuiling, siewyuan, yinghui, Janis. it was alright, just that, i was emo-emo. it was chuiling's bday at 12 am that saturday night :) gerald seem to remind me of someone who just disappeared from my life then. I only realised yesterday why I was dissed with for no apparent reason. I am getting out of hand. asked him to go away for nothing. oh, saturday we saw the saddest face ever. hahahahha. it was raining, and I could just imagine the sad pathetic face but really it was so funny. although I really cannot empathize with it. haha.

yawn. another 1 hour twenty minutes till lunch time, super duper sick of work. went to carls with eunice on monday. beef cheese fries always makes mondays a huffalump. I could just fall asleep staring at this moniter screen, bored to tears. machine work. bought a red top on monday, and eunice got pretty green heelies and a red polka top. today I am going to sleep twelve hours. hopefully i have the money to cab home so that I can get more rest. I woke up last night because nic called and told me he found my zagro tap card in the car yesterday. spoke to gerald abit yesterday. and have nice dinner with janis, appetizing our unsatiable craving a little. but I really am eating alot, after eating I slept, I woke up and fried nuggets, watched L word abit, talk to gerald abit, dotaed one round. I couldnt wait to sleep. just felt so not-myself for counting 4 days already. hope swimming on friday will "wake" me up. haha.

met nic on monday after eunice left. not to mention I waited for him an hour plus for him and his friend to

girlwithabroken(: : 10:26

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>