had loads of fun these 2 days. worked, met siew and some others for dinner, went off to watch munich with ronnie. movie was not bad, slightly gruesome. but good! steven spielburg film. took an mc on wednesday, I felt damn shitty when I woke up. slept less than 4 hrs for the past 5 days already. met jacq in town, we got a sweater each, i bought a maroon, pullover, hmmm could be work as a top just like tt too. hmmm she got a red one with three stripeys. haha. bought 3 other plain tops, so that they can match the skirts I have. pink black and white. ate at pastamania, not to mention the headache. went to see the doctor near my place. offered 2 days mc but I said it was okay.
went home to rest for an hour or so. went out to meet janis to head to town together. I think I was the last person to know that China Black has closed down. maybe its because of their soap tasting diluted drinks. so me jan and chuiling headed to gotham instead for drinks. 3 glasses. all wasnt really nice. vodka orange, vodka ribena, "raspberry" vodka ( they just added more ribena). haha. happened we walked out and we met royston and his friend, eugene. took a cab down to zouk. met nadia and siew yuan there. was quite fun but I didnt know why Jiaen didnt go yesterday. hmmm. was very fun actually. hmmm. still aching from yesterday. going to have a good dinner and head home for some rest if not maybe supper (: time to zoom off very soon.
girlwithabroken(: : 10:46