finally the week is over. happy with a slight tinge of disappointment. it's weekend but... weekends are the only time... hmmmm. maybe I think too much. went out with nadia chuiling and neighbour aft work. I was pretty late. I was asked to wait for my manager for quite long and ended up "we'll discuss this next week." but she wants me to finish the products catalogue next week. with not a single idea with those public health products I have to finish it by next week. I dont have the templates for the front page n last page. but I figured, I'll unbind the copy I have, scan at high quality, adobe and change the picture and reprint it for the distribution to the overseas visitors to the company next week. going to be quite busy.another 8 weeks to go. I'm really counting down. this is week 7. the thought irks me totally. barely half way through yet drained, lonely. have lots to tell abt it. if anyone wants to listen abt the interesting stuff I found out. haha.0100 hours right now. going to be 12 hours before I next see the light I hope. I hope time slows for the weekends. maybe pause me in a moment that I'll be so happy in. :))) enjoyed my day though, had carl's Jnr and potebello I DUNNO HOW TO SPELL THAT! mushroom burger. haha. chatted quite abit. talked to my brother when I reached home, showed him the new top I got.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:56