today's my first day of attachment and so it is for the half of the cohort. I'm in human resource department. honestly, I dont know what I'm doing there but first lesson was photocopying! and getting files from the storeroom, filing and lunch. the people in my dept are really nice. 1 guy and the rest are all ladies! we're going to order lunch tmr because the weather's so bad. I've got a bad flu and headache now. nonetheless going to say something about my first day. my officer in charge was late for 40 minutes. so most of the morning we just sat around. there are 4 of us! and 3 from ngee ann and 1 from singapore polytechnic. the person that gives me work to do is this nice nice lady called Vy if im not wrong, she's vietnamese and have studied in Singapore for 3 years already. Another girl called faline, she really reminds me of xueling. also very nice, she studied Chemical Engineering in NP last time i THINK. hahah. and Ching hui, I didnt really talk to her but also nice and another who gave us things to do while we were waiting, I just know she's a sporty gym-person. Dr Kuah is nice too! snacking in during meeting time, and Jerry!I'm slightly disappointed that I'm not doing labwork, and I appreciate labwork alot better. but! everywhere we go, or I go, we have something to learn, whether technical, relations, duties or assignments. I wont waste my time there. I want to learn (: dinner tmr would be a nice! someone please be free! I miss the usual us already. the company. the noise. the whinings. :( I hope u all enjoyed ur first day, hedz, eunice, porkie, missra, janis! booooooo. and those on hols. :( Im envious! haha. loveeeeees!mum gave me angpow, for good luck today! hahaha. yay. and my lovely boy brother sent me to work. haha. I'm going to wear 3 quarts tmr and carry an irritating bag.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:38