Wednesday, March 01, 2006
today wasn't so good. even before i reached school I had cramps. the paper was okay. the company before the paper was good, the usual, me mirza joyce liyana hedzlyn. after the paper I met eunice at harbourfront centre. it brought back lots of memories when I was walk around there alone. the times we always went to sentosa as a big group and the usual us. it was good fun and the 3 times ago i went there, i think its three, i was cried like a bitch. because one of us were missing. and the 9th time ago i went there. i was with 1M05, it was like the most ideal day, I met new friends and it was 1st april 2005. but it was like a euphoric-nightmare. sometimes when u feel so happy, and at the same time you feel afraid. the fear of losing it. haha... those were the days. (:Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.
girlwithabroken(: : 01:30