sosososo tired. feel so tired. why isnt it here yet? hmmm. I am ending work in 5 minutes and I cant wait to collect my spectacles and go home and sleep till the next day 8 am. work's usual. pretty monotonous. try to pic up something new when I can. handed up my report and attendance sheet today. slept only 3 hours yesterday. I really should get some sleep. now I have got to talk abt my non-existant acnes. I went for facial with ngiam yesterday and the woman put the anti-acne mask for me. where are my so called acnes? they are non-existant. and just today, a giant painful acne looking pimple popped. please dont mess up my face more than it is already messed. I just need sleep. and during extraction, she removed partial black heads leaving trailing little tails which are going to grow back and become black heads again. geez. you increased the price and u do an imcomplete job. woman, we're never going to go back there ever.its six. time to go! I bought nice pants yesterday. woooo. I thought they were purple, but they're brown I just realised.
girlwithabroken(: : 17:48