Wednesday, March 08, 2006
I wish, this is my last. breath.when I have the courage, I will.
waterfallsI still am not happy. whether I'll go to work tmr depends on my health, don't even know if I hope to be better. my mother wants to give my A math book to some stupid boy called vincent, who I was supposed to tuition and his mum called me exactly at the time supposed to start and told me he was too tired. wtf. waste my time, so why shud I give u my book which costs 20 bucks? heh. 20 bucks cant buy back my whole day wasted. she thinks its wrong i called him stupid.my medicine makes me very drowsy. sigh. I dont understand, they said the labs are totally confidential, yet they told my friend she can go to the lab next week. I'm in biomed, why did they put me in Human Resource? and my friend studies plant they put her in Aqua. and my friend who studies Aqua, they put her in health science. and all doing admin. and I dont know. it's going to be dullsville if I cannot go to the laboratory and do work. sigh. i wonder is flunking this whole module more worth it, and learn sth more the next time round or what?tired. drained.
girlwithabroken(: : 14:59