I state to decline, only to spare your affiliation - christianity and YOUR god.please do not superimpose ur beliefs on me nor question me about what I believe and why I dont believe. I do not wish to comment because you highly associate yourself to this topic of the conversation. I'm only being slightly consiencious. I said thanks, assuming that you will not question me further. it only bothers me because you are/were my mentor back then.people get hurt because they associate themselves with things n groups. as such, my dad told me and it IS true. if a person said girlguides suck, i get hurt, because my ego gets hurt and the association of me with guides is because I used to be a girlguide. and I get unhappy. but I dont have to. everyone has their views and opinions, and it took a long time for me to learn to respect these and in turn respect others. that day in game, my friend was saying malaysians suck, I didnt get angry, although I am a halfie, because I dissociate myself from the word, malaysian. I dont deny I am one. I dont have to think of it this way, because it is just one person's statement and one person's POV. i just mind my own business. I have enough things to thing about and I rather occupy my mind with something more productive.had sushi buffet yesterday. very good for me. wasabi is a natural antibiotic and so are onions, garlic and chilli. 200 days mark. haha. i enjoyed. and I bought him abercrombie slippers.I feel heaty again. and my flu hasnt gone away after many weeks. can't wait to meet eunice and the rest this weekend because it's some birdy's birthday!
girlwithabroken(: : 14:05