dear blog,I hate attachment. I will not get to do any lab work at all as they claim it is confidential. yet they make us sign a 10 page long confidentially form and they dont trust us still. I wish to learn sth new during attachment and not do admin all day long. I hope my lecturers do something. If not I definately will flunk my attachment. I have nth to say for reports and I am not enthusiastic as I spent my whole day. I seriously want to learn sth bio-related. today Dr Kuah told us that we will never touch the labs. so it's admin everyday. I scanned documents for 2 hours long and filed for the whole morning. I need a miracle. someone please recruit me. ngee ann please do sth. we are the guinea pigs of this company, we are the 1st batch to be attached there. :(I have MC for 2 days... yet I am still upset. I rather get no pay than learn nth.broken.
girlwithabroken(: : 21:41