Thursday, January 05, 2006
am so glad exams are over already! finally. had 2 papers today and I slept only at six plus, I napped a halfie to midnight so I couldnt sleep. Played a round of dota. it was okay. I used Razor. thats about the only thing I can recall about that game for now. so drained mentally and physically. maybe that explains why I lost 5 kilos. something happened today, and I will start preparing for anything to come, good, bad, oh well.. I am already I guess. I couldn't really take it anymore just now.can anything ever seal the nicks in me? I'm tired. I thought 10 months would be enough. but it's etched. is it true? we love for the bad? and its the bad that makes us real? hmmm.the killers - mr brightsideoh yay I have L word, so I can watch it all day long. all day long. but actually it's only one season. well I bet lost season 2 has already downloaded at home. yay!
girlwithabroken(: : 17:39