Tuesday, October 18, 2005
you made me why did you have to break me time and again?I HATE YOU!!!I don't know. I want to get out. I want out. I want to get away. I hate you and I dont want to be near you. I dont know why you are so biased against me but I really know that I dont owe you anything. I dont know why you treat me bad. I dont want to know but just dont treat me bad. I dont want to come back to this house. I dont have a home. you are not part of my home even if I do have a home. I want to move out. I want to get away from you. I dont want to see you ever again. you have inflicted psychological damage on me and your non-stop verbal assaults. I love my life and everytime I'm happy or happier than you, you just have to spoil everything. can you just fuck off or die. or do you really want me dead. because you're jealous of me for no bloody fucking reason. I'm not angsty. you just driven me off the verge. I think you will drive me crazy as dad said. even I'm not crazy, you will drive me crazy. FUCK. just because you have a deprived life of everything you dont have to deprive me really.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:22