I have just finished 2 rounds of DOTA. it was fun. finally learnt how to use melee heroes properly. or at least better than i used to. anyway twinkle gave birth today, to 5 babies. congrats to the mother! :) I never get tired of watching her take care of her babies. she's one loving mum. haha. i gave her abit of material and now she's building her nest. added a water bottle and thats all. wont be touching the saw dust for 2 weeks and wont let her be disturbed. only food and water is welcomed by her I believe. haha. hamlings. my hammie finally has descendants. he's already one and a half year old or more. I am worried it wont live much longer. had 4 games of dota today with ron and all. had supper with my famileee too. twinkle's thristy. she's drinking now. after the nest building.. I love them already :) and what else, period days are here. bad bad bad.
girlwithabroken(: : 04:58