Monday, September 19, 2005
you yes you, I've totally lost respect for you ever since I grew up and old enough to think and know what I want already. you should better bloody hell control yourself before you try to control your kids. I have already given up on talking to you so only the fucks will do for you. everything you say I either say fuck off, cause' you are fucked up, if you kept quiet I'll be fucking high and whatever you you say it'll be fuck-care. I'll do what dad says, unlearn whatever nonsense I've inherited or got from you, afterall I've stayed with you for seventeen years of my life. and thank the HEAVENS I can safely say I'm far from what you are for sure. you don't deserve my respect! so what if people say "afterall she's you mother." I dont want to hear the word mother, but if there's no you, there's no me. and I dont know how many times I've wished I had no you. maybe everyone will call me unfilial, maybe I AM unfilial, maybe everyone thinks I'm rude, maybe I AM indeed rude. but after they see two sides of the show, and hear two sides of the story, heh. we'll see about that. everything to you is money, I'm your daughter for HELL's SAKE. if you even know what a daughter-mother relationship is. there will only be two. and how can money compare to such a bond?
girlwithabroken(: : 23:58