Tuesday, September 27, 2005
there I go hiccuping on I-dont-know-what. early morning trauma. I didnt know hiccups were this irritating anyway, causing great discomfort! mmm hmm.

he called me yesterday so I stopped blogging at the one-third mark. :)) as to why I'm up so early now is couz I'm supposed to meet eunice for mac's breakfast but she was still sleeping when I called her just now. haha.

the HK trip. the first day was the jewellery exhibition just two stops away from the place we stayed at, Hyatt Kowloon. BUT! the walk to the exhibition hall is pretty far, like the walk from cityhall mrt to suntec plus a little bit more. for two days consecutive we were at the fair. first night we shopped at the night markets there (visited all except stanley market). third day was disneyland! and there were plenty of pictures taken. less thatn 15 rides there though. the first one we sat was Space Mountain in Tomorrow Land. headed for Neverland and took the raft over to the Tarzan's Treehouse. took pictures with the chipmunks chip & dale.

hmmm. today is the 33rd day mark for us.

if one really loves you, he/she will have you in his/her heart. what is yours is yours and no one can take it away. if you're not in his heart, nothing u do can keep him/her. absolutely nothing.

the qoutation

"its been nearly 5 months since the day i had to move on with life. the few who saw the full fledged pain that i felt, then, worried for me and tried ways and means to make me smile again. i remember the lilies... the rose... and that horrid couple of days. i remember the pinches tt 2 of u took from me tt helped me to let out my frustration and 1 of you had blue black after tt... the sweets from parklane 7eleven... i remember almost everything that happened in those few days. it's carved somewhere inside me. To the 3 of you who spent everyday with me... and another 3 who accompanied me on the phone in the hours i'm alone, thank you."

those days remain in my head too. lilies before our lunch and movie so that you might smile. the orange rose the next day before we ate sushi buffet. me and him bought 2 types of sweets, the mentos strawberry and the limemint ones couz we really couldnt figure what you prefered. it's really funny how. it's been more than 5 months since that took place and its been more than 5 months since me and him ended too. I moved on with the help of my great friends. I've stated in my blog. the days didnt get better quick but I'm happy I lived throught and past them. that's my rollercoaster. what's yours? there's no ups there wont be downs. if there no happy there wont be sad. if we dont know happiness, we dont know sadness. I found my good. :) his good. :))

girlwithabroken(: : 11:44

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>