Thursday, September 01, 2005
hmmm... well well... it's been a very long time since I've blogged compared to those daily entries. I've been good and happy for the past many weeks. this week was the practical exam week, 4 practical exams this week and all was quite bad I must say. last one to go tomorrow, the theory based-practical for immunology. I'll probably flunk it too because I, reaLLy don't know what has been going on for the past 13 weeks I've been having prac. haha. havent decided whether I should go for the overseas industrial attachment program or the local one yet. just emailed my parents, my kins and my fellow siblings regarding it. :) wondering is 7000 dollars would be a sum to them. althought I think not. but I'll still ask them out of respect anyways! mum just called and said it'd be good if I can go for the overseas thing. wheee. sounds good although it might be hard to leave. it's always hard to walk away isnt it? but I'll be back anyway. matter of a few months. doesnt mean applying for it, I'll be able to get it anyway. I'll be getting 5 hamsters from eileen. two for neighbour, two for ron and one for my brother.I'm waiting waiting waiting now. :)janis: you're one great girly! love love love. thanks for yesterday! whhee. :Dash: ah! u spam the tag board. haha. anyway I'm good, no worries. hope ure doing fine in army yep :)ron: hamsters on the way! for your sister! :)
girlwithabroken(: : 15:28