Thursday, August 04, 2005
yipeee. I think I can play the song "hey jude" by beatles already. not that well yet. anyway I finally went for dragon boat training as promised ; ) I'm really glad to be able to go out with the usuals on coming monday. praying tha porkie can go! hmmm. yuwen and the rest also of course : ) it's nice to know i'll be seeing lots of our friends there but, abit too many people, sounds like it for now. gee, we'll see when it comes nearer. korkor picked me from school today and drove me and eunice to have prata. he's so nice. haha. nice and swollen. LOL. I miss the ten of them all. all of your please come back. would really like to turn back time but I guess if I do all the police will be wearing shorts already, as eunice says so.

anyway I dont want to, because I've already stopped thinking of him, finally. after a week or so I realised I havent been thinking about it. which is really good. at least I know it's time to move on. I knew that long ago but it wasnt easy to let go. did it with the great help of all my lovelies, putting up with my whines and rants, ngiam, hedz, leonlow, nigelhee, janiceleow, janicetham, jocelyntan, mirza, porkie, eileen, christie, gohhuien, teogeewee, partrickbrandii, weiyu and so many many more. haha. sorry if some names werent there, brain doesnt function very well as 0230 hours in the morning I believe. looking at those pictures didnt bring me back anything either. just another photo. it was a nice one couz it's taken with joy's camera, the bluish effect was damn nice laa. 750 for that camera model. oh one last thing, xinying's gng to UK for one year I think. or was it somewhere else. I have bad memory for names and stuff. dont go.. :'( zerlina is back! wish no one leaves anymore. something inevitable. the child within me uprising.

scientific studies; it takes 2 weeks to create a habit or get used to a certain routine. I think it's pretty much proven. oh well, need to wait a little long and see how things go.

I still havent deposited the $ to the girl who mailed me the earrings. but she seems like a really really nice girl. writing post cards and all. I havent replied janiceleow's yet. sorry babe. take care. really would like to see you soon. dont let the books get u down babyyyy. :) tired already. should be sleeping early. bleah.

mookz: thanks for the cute picture message. aha. I havent seen these in ages though. the little trees moon and stars. :D sweet dreams too.

hedz: Im minah!

ashley: woops. sorry I'm always asleep or busy when u call. um yeah sorry! haha. it was DB yesterday and today I was snoozzzinggg. hahaa. take care dont tire urself. I'm sure you know ur limits, as u were saying. cheers.

pat: cheeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyyyy. dont bother so much. dont look at things that make u upset too, no point. just another girl right. sorry it's easier said than done but hee. uve got the most irritating girl as ur friend ya know. :DD

girlwithabroken(: : 02:42

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>