Tuesday, August 23, 2005
random. yesterday was totally random. dad left once again for China. I'll be missing him. the time the cab took from my home to school was precious. probably the last twenty minutes or so that I'll be seeing him. and till the next one month plus I won't be seeing him. teared quite abit till I saw a few of my classmates on the way to classes. just felt like I lost a part of me once again. rip me over. :( I sms-ed him and told him I really didnt want him to go. all he said was he works there to give us a better life, obtain the stable income and afterall money would give us (his children) more choices. he's a GREAT dad. the word great is stressed upon (: please come back soon to fill the devoided void.

he told me to plan what I'm going to do after polytechnic days. hmmmm.

almost a week since I've blogged. hmm I've been happy. very happy. dad's back, everything's good, lots of projects though, he's good, I'm good and my friend's are good. :)

euphoric.


and... you make me smile.

too much too say. too tired already. okay I can't sleep. are these the times in the night where you start to think alot and wonder? I wonder who I am, what I am, how am I and where am I. am I weird? am I me? hmmm. I wish for acceptance I guess. isnt that what most people want? and hence we become people-pleasers? I hate my past. and forgive me as I try to. couz I've changed, I'm changed. I remember you asking me if I believed the grass was greener on the other side. yeah it's true in this case. the transition over was hard but time has done me marvels. it made me stronger, healed me, made me grow and I've learnt to look beyond. beyond myself. at first it always seemed to be, MY sadness, MY sorrow and MY life but nope, the world doesnt just revolve around me and yes, I shouldnt wallow in my own sorrow and play self-pity. billions of people in this world so surely there's much more to look our for. kept my chin up. 6 months changed alot of things for me. many many many things. and I'm really very happy now. (: bon bon bon. LOL.

should really get down to studying soon. french test this week and all the practical tests next and the following friday, viola! it's maths and stats 2. yuck. the thought of it irks me. so for now happy things. bought 2 tops this week. bombed my purse.

Neil Sedeka - Solitaire

There was a man, a lonely man
Who lost his love, thru his indifference
A heart that cared, that went unshared
Until it died within his silence


And solitaire's the only game in town
And every road that takes him, takes him down
While life goes on around him everywhere
He's playing solitare


And keeping to himself begins to deal
And still the king of hearts is well concealed
Another losing game comes to an end
And he deals them out again


A little hope goes up in smoke
Just how it goes, goes without saying
There was a man, a lonely man
Who would command the hand he's playing


And solitaire's the only game in town
And every road that takes him, takes him down
While life goes on around him everywhere
He's playing solitaire


And keeping to himself begins to deal
And still the king of hearts is well concealed
Another losing game comes to an end
And he deals them out again


And solitaire is the only game in town
And every road that takes him, takes him down
While life goes on around him everywhere
He's playing solitaire

girlwithabroken(: : 02:48

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>