all that's left was yellow and grey.korkor extracted 2 of his wisdom teeth and hmmm, I hope he get well soon! think I'll return home with broken linbs or bones later due to a certain reason. I've got to type it laters before anyone thinks I'm another talk-no-action. everything's the same. I just swapped phones with jocelyn and I love hers so much. the samsung flip phone with the coloured display like Christie's. sorry for whatever dumb thing I've said, all a stupid prank and I really didnt think it was that funny anyways. boys... bleah. the final paper left to be returned later on plus a nine slide lecture, I'm sure it'll be fast today. haha. yay! have a nice day everyone! cheeeers!jacqualine: it's always nice hearing from you. I miss you truckloads. ahaha. will see you soon. so near yet so far :( take good care of yuwen! :Dpatrick: woops I didnt get your call yesterday baby! why!?! haha. found someone new so fast!?!? have a great day!leonlow: take care babe and get well soon! dont let rebby worry about you. haha. snoozing and tuitioning at the same time is good. I really wonder how the scene might look like. :p say hello to erm what's his name... ronald. eunice pointed him out as ur friend, I just thought he looked familiar.hedzy baby: smile smile smile cheery cheery cheery :)
girlwithabroken(: : 08:05