Wednesday, July 20, 2005
strawberry ichigo bliss - the best cure for the pms-ing girl. for whiner's delight, ME. NOT winers delight yap. thankew someone, couz you were the first to buy it for me. ahh you know who you are ya. haha.

it's late for a week already. and I didnt go to no sperm bank alright. hmmm. I'm proud to announce that this is the first time I am feeling stressed from all the examintations that are here already. last paper to go and I really wonder what questions this tikopek teacher will set. doesnt really matter yet, couz no matter how easy it might be I wouldn't even have a hint of how to do it couz I havent started much on my applied molecular biology. need a facial to destress and clear my pimple-fied face.

leon low is a lazy boy. either in the toilet nude if not sleeping. too lazy to reply an sms so he called 12 hours later. boys~ haha. I just had to tell owen what stupid thing I did yesterday before exam, whine to a couple of other ppl, hedzlyn included and go in for our paper. I didnt even know the seating plan. that's so me. haven't changed my part on that yet. oh I got the damn disappointed look from him alright. yup I know it was stupid. ahhh. "studied" in school today. some boys booked the room and saw the pathetic few of us trying to book a room for more than 15 minutes - we never used the library facilites before. it was a 4 person room. I suggest the library should invest having cork material as walls. geez. sound proof facilities need when ppl like us facilitate the rooms. the laughings could be heard from 10 metres away. sorry room neighbours :( truly just being ourselves. haha. saw boyfriend, andrew, ad and sani. they went to town and we had dinner ourselves just me, mal, twinny and karhau. I should be studying... SOON. joan helped me abit before exams couz what she told me actually came out in exam. what a nice lady sitting behind me in the hall. some silly thing I did today, I didnt know some guy was from my class 2m02 so I asked him what class he was from. eunice could recognize him as my classmate and I couldnt tell. maybe just a slight hint. this shows how much I'm in my own world. belleeeee.

oh by the way, the paper was.... geez I think I can pass and that's about it. wasnt that hard but blame it on myself, I kept falling asleep while studying.

alright to the many many people in my life,

eunice: dont be little miss angsty or angstygirl87 ok. hahaha. love :)

hedz: aiyoh tag my blog and say this kind of things, hahaha. you wont die okie. CPR YOU!! :D :D

geewee: sorry I didnt reply that day. I'm kind of bonkers right now already. keep forgetting things and I think it was just before my paper you smsed me. hee thanks for the care! :) hugz.

glen goh: take care boy. come online more often. entertain your friend. anyway I got my second number already which means free incoming so feel free to call like you did tt day. LOL. :D

I still havent got anything for jocelyn, was her bday on 29th june. 4 months to november... crappp.

girlwithabroken(: : 23:13

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>