met joy. on the way there talked to silie since I met him on the bus. went rock climbing. damn fun. the ppl there are friendly at least. met some pple, this girl, didnt catch her name but she appears nicey. haha. jonathan and his two other friends. fuad's just so friendly that he talks to everyone. talked abit to the instructors too. pork went too. hehe.went to the beach today. saw my brother and joy. and talked to chloe alot since I met her. some contacts seem to be established anyways. met cyndi, emily and a few others too. a peck on the lip. nothing much. it was fun being with glen and the rest. met huishan and I thought she'z really a nice girl. gee. well I think the bunch of them knows jillian or somesort. fun bitching our lives away. talked to her abt what happened in the past and came to a conclusion all guys are bastards. or most at least. sadly the minority arent. still I'm looking at myself. yeah I'm not that perfect and not good. or even if I were bad then, I'm horrendous now. I could just be another biatch. I just dont care anymore. haha. not even about somethings which are supposedly close to my heart; family. heh. oh anyways met many many new people today. can barely rem the names. met leon, and oh he sounds like andrew very much. but I dont think would make girls wait for 2 hours. hoho. met mookz, damn funny indian boy. ( I just had to describe abit of everyone, the race too.) ernest also. all the barkers plus jonathan from friday. daphne's nice too, the more indoor type. shirlene too, sweet girl. aching like mad now. argh. you boy get together with a girl you dont know whether you like. omg. nvm, for fun laughter and joy.
8 billion humans on this earth. hmm.anyway I wonder why some ppl just keep whining that they cant find some one. cant find something. so fucking irritating. come on, even if the person comes along. are u ready to accept it? are u able to live up to it? everything comes with a price. ever heard nothing on this earth is free? look at urself please. although our eyes are meant for looking at others but the mirror was a great invention. but if i continue on I'll be no different so keeping mum might be good. fullstop.
girlwithabroken(: : 02:31