it was nice of ashley to spend the book-out-day out with me. watching fight club and for dinner. thanks! : ) school was okay but it's uber tiring for me. haha. over-bled. heh. it's boring because it's math for the whole day. got ignored abit so it wasnt too good a day. ahaha. anyways I seriously lack many much needed hours of sleep. insssommmiiiaaaa.okay. I'm going swimming later in the afternoon and guitar lessons are as usual. haha. with jessie and jocelyn that is... : ) : )I was just mentioning to my friends today about their boyfriends or date being late for a meeting. they'd get angry. honestly, I'd rather be the one waiting than making him wait instead. well maybe that's just me. or at least I changed my habit, ONCE. haha. I wouldnt get angry with him if he's late, not implying that any1's petty yeah :) . just wanted me to take note of myself that since we girls wanted to be treated the same as guys - equality. how come we get angry when the guy is late? when we are late and he just forgets about it after an apology or so. if we really want to treated the same way, we should do the same to them. be equally forgiving, equally understanding. not one bit inferioir or weaker. this little implication shows alot. poor boys out there. poor girls out there. we're all poor couz' we're human. humans will always be prone to err.if I were invisible, I'll make you mine tonight
girlwithabroken(: : 00:50