I talked to this girl yesterday morning and I didnt even know her name. one of my friend's friend. anyway she's pretty friendly but feel bad. I saw jun xian and talked to him abit, always the same how are you how are you thingy. but he's funny. he was wearing a nice green tee though. talked to joce's friends during my 2 hour break, yup we're going pubbing after exam. they are all busily attached though. went for math lecture and the excursion. saw junxian in the atrium again. this time he looked ultra bored, he has his break for 3 hours or something before soccer training. talked to emmy all the way on the bus, the field trip is damn boring. it was OKAY for the first half an hour. went to meet my dad, aunt veron and vanessa after that for dinner. dead tired.suddenly it just all stopped.
girlwithabroken(: : 09:40