Wednesday, July 13, 2005
I just wanna live! dont really care about the things that they say.
these are the chronicles of live and deathe and everything between.
I remember the days you were a hero in my eyes; emotionless.


alrighttt. I didnt study again. haha. but I got to meet my lovelies so I'm happy and all. tiny bit worried abt exams. maths, immunology, human genetics and disease and applied molecular biology. mmm hmmm. okie the NSR is over already, no feelings left. hahaha. doesnt really bother me anyways. I told you I really dont care and I dont know. no point anyone telling me how you feel. dont waste time. time is precious and so is water.

you all appear, disappear and it goes on and on. you all are nice, pms and it goes on and on. cold, hot, cold, hot. haha but it's okay. anyway the four of us are going clubbing I think. 2 legal 2 non-legal age yet. friday and saturday. till you drop.

hurry dump her la. dont waste your time. hahha. dont always say im heck care. I care for you. hahahhaa.

oh I'm back. I've got things to say. eunice you're sexist but I still love you. true, all boys are the same, rape, chop the person up to eradicate the evidence and cheers. one thing good, they create jobs for the police. :) ohh kind souls out there. just came across someone's blog. yes, I was blog surfing. just the first link I clicked, her blog title, "don't cha wish ur girlfriend was hot like me?". some sort like that, and even if its a song, heh. scrolled down, looked at the picture and I threw up abit inside me. OPPS. I'm not saying I'm that good looking but oh statements like these. anyway the curt-est thing I ever said this semester was; "even if that girl (we were talking abt, I cant rem who) was standing naked they'd rather look at me." I'm rude, insolent, curt, direct and mean.

my favourite blog: http://starcaesar.blogspot.com

updated:

no obligations, there werent any obligations but I find myself still here. but I know I dont deserve anything, anymore. it hurts so much I cant bare to look. afterall, I shouldn't be looking, things aren't what they seem like. I choose not to feel, I'll just crumble. it's so late. i'm still summarising up one set of notes. listening to a story reminded me alot. he was your special someone till now. hmmm.

annabelle khan is a misnomer. since then till now at least.

girlwithabroken(: : 02:22

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>