I just got off the line. I absolutely love talking about food! whee. I cant wait to go on a food galore! hmmm. sounds appetizing doesnt it? yummy. haha.the boys we saw at the baybeats event at esplanade were yummy too. mmm hmm. saw many people from np there too. went out with leon eunice yicong ad sani and mukund the day before. was really fun. and the two boys wore our jackets (green) and eunice (pink) around city link and acted like they were all over each other. way too many stares from the public. I was wondering were gabriel was because there were so many traffic police boys around. saw genegabrielricardosantos kenneth and shaun there too. oh! dorothy at ps too. she wanted to go clubbing but I was meeting the rest later so I couldnt go. met matthew joy and sean. I left too early to meet daniel. next week I guess. good luck and best wishes to everyone taking their CTs! and myself too. I'm dead. barely done for my tuesday's paper. what's new? haha.
girlwithabroken(: : 02:03