fortunately immunology paper was alright. hmmm. it's week nine of school already and it signifies other things too. anyways I'm dead bored in school now. still havent started anything on human genetics and disease, sucks. I think I have a new fettish, or maybe new taste already. mhm. haha. I'm not too sure yet though. woots going clubbing this friday, afterall its free entrance at china black. their anniversary. dxo needs payment. marks the end of exams anyway. hope to for a nice nice dinner this saturday... hmmm. happier these few days but really tired out because of exams. can't sleep every night couz of everything that has been happening.
do you still remember me? do you still remember the teary eyes you stared into? do you still remember who am I? I missed you so much. you, yes you.
but I will never be the one.
annabelle khan.
When I'm feeling weak
And my pain walks down a one way street
I look above
And I know I'll always be blessed with love
And as the feeling grows
She breathes flesh to my bones
And when love is dead
I'm loving angels instead
I really hate exams. alot. ahhhh. I wanna pass hgd but I dont think I can. I merely scanned through the notes. too lazy to memorise or try to understand the work. anyway I like school, I loathe the studying. oh well, sigh...
girlwithabroken(: : 23:05