dont be upset! I feel you there. and for the many times uve been there for me, I want to do the same too. I'm sure everything will be okay soon. that's not a consolation, it's sth that will happen but it's the matter of time. time... I've been there and been back sweets. :) I'm still alive. heez.
glad to be able to meet up with janice and jocelyn just now and jessie of course. ate marche. anyway I have sth to say about guys again. what's with those lousy pick up lines or excuses you all use to get the ladies numbers nowadays? wanna borrow a dvd and all that? gosh. it just isnt tactical. anyone could see through that uncanny scam. boys. better go get a life. they are too good for you. the truth hurts alot. ouchie. anyway, the nx thing I'm going to state applies to both sexes but more to guys. before they get together with you, their usually sweet promising and seemingly considerate. most ppl get illuded but this. heh. when they're together with you it's another side of them. in time to come it either gets better or worst or they get sick of you. after you all break up, they still make promises making you cling on to false hope. boys are all the same.
been tired. on the phone quite abit. leon, ash, mookz, eunice. haha. shopped so much yesterday despite the "broken legs" I had. bought a metallic green hang bag, a pair of white ladies shoes, a green top from topshop, two necklaces, a pair of earrings, green bracelet and a brown skirt. hmm hmmm.
girlwithabroken(: : 12:01