a couple of shoutouts to a couple of people... haha. I'm really sian right now and my friend has cancelled the "swimming date" leaving me with nothing to do. oh well. maybe that's sth good for me. trying to make the best out of the free day. gosh. had a great bbq today. heh. to alot of people who have been listening to me and my rants and my side of the story. thanks so much. you all are great people. I'm almost there already, I think.leonbabe: hey sweets better get well soon! : ) : ) take care of urself and dun be such a goon. haha. panadol, apples and strepsils does the trick. I THINK. :Dtwinny: lean back lean back. you'll always be two steps behind! haha.. :D thanks for being there. it's almost three months already. hmmm. I dont know what to say anymore. it's always the same thing. sigh. this always calls for swimming. ahah! you make me smile!patrickbear: ehh always so nice having you on the line!! :) bear bear bear bear. be strong :Dglen: sorrys always multitasking when you call. hmmrmmm. forgiveness please. ahaha.hedzybaby: smileeeeeeeeee. I'm always here for you. no matter what. I'm always that free. :D :D :Dwhen you are with me, I'm free, I'm careless, I believe
girlwithabroken(: : 02:33