Tuesday, June 21, 2005
"To me, it's precious. It is a mutual feeling and relationship developed by two person in their similar world. That planet is called 'Love'. And the two (most desired population) people living in this lovely planet are called 'Lovers'. However, just like shooting stars, love can crash. End up hurting both lovers. Sometimes, one of them leaves the planet first. That makes the person no longer a 'lover' if you know what I mean. And when the planet crash, only one person get hurt if not killed. There are many people in this world that have given up believing in true love. These people are usually ones that have been hurt badly or in my terms, I called them 'dead' or 'killed-in-action'. And then there is this group of people hanging by the thread, living on the edge, dying but not yet. They have similarly, and unfortunately, been hurt as well but they choose to believe even when all odds are against them in their love-life if they have any. Of course, we can't leave out the last group of people. As I do respect this crazy bunch. Often mistaken as fools for love, all the Romeos & Juliets. Even at greatest sorrow and tragedy, love is still there. Stronger than ever. Most suicide cases got to do with this group of people. And then, there will be some suckers, who bother to sit down and type out thoughts like this."

he was one of those who were hurt really badly I guess. from the first time I saw him when I was working and the second time I met him, I could just see the hurt in him staring right out at me. and that was what he blogged recently.

it's been quite long since I've felt this way. myself back again in me. last week was hectic and plus the trip it left me drained of energy. still think I'm really different from maybe 2 months back. from bad to worst already though I'm hyped but inside me I wonder what I'm doing. wanderer miss belle. haha.. jogging time. okie I'm back already. scaled the 12 storeys up to my house. recalled the track training days were we jogged out of school to the HDB flats and jogged up 3 times of 12 storeys and 2 times of 24 storeys and back to school again. hmmm hmmm. I lived through that somehow. argh making the floor in my hall all sweaty. yikes.

TRIED sketching the beach scene that was in my head today. I did that in mirza's book though. it looked crappy but guess just trying to portray the calamity I saw, seeked, seen, will be seeing. im making the floor squeak and I'm mopping around on the floor, as if my pores produced some friction reducing oil - my pespiration. okay thats besides the point again. I was late two minutes for DB training and I didnt go in the end. didnt want to be late on my first training. I felt really bad and dumb of course. I just sat there for half an hour to see them train from afar. badly wanted to apologise to owen. big sorry to you gay boy! chatted with eunice in school till late. by the time yc, ad and sani came we were off. can't believe the two ThiN SLiM french books are going to cost us each $52 :( fortunately my goldmine daddy will be returning on the 30th of june. hehe.

and if anyone would like to know, yes the floor is still slippery of pespiration. I've just turned this blog in to a gross one. see, bad to worse again. oookies I think I've gained quite abit. I'm missing loads of people too which makes this very bad for health, first three on the list are my jacqualinegohjieying and janiceleowsimin, teogeewee. next are the sweet two-some, ken and jocelyntanszejoo, nigelheesomethingsomething and janice. lastly dorothylooh. porkie's playing Gate to Heaven! mmmmmm hmmm. will swim on thursday and hopefully saturday too.

memories of the beginning comes back as the end is near. - quoted from some tv programme. but though that is so, memories are the subset of the past. and the word past is the opposite of the word future and it's present time now. and the as the second hand ticks it the past moment/second is rendered past. movement into the future second by second, a moment at a time. the past sure does affect the future one way or another and the present. my action now may bring about the all time phrase; what goes around comes around. so might my thoughts at present be carried to the next time. the list goes on and on. the past could be any thing counting from this current second before.

I dont know if I still believe the "if he/she can do this to him/her, he/she can do this to me too". or do I even believe? at least there's someone out there who understands this. the so called self defense thingy. maybe myself. narssistic annabelle khan is. and yes, the pespiration topic, dont worry, the perpiration is evaporating and I have moved from the hall to my room. chair soaks it up. hehe. bath time.

oh abt the jog just now. I knocked into some metal dustbin leaving my right thigh with a huge blue black alright. clumsy me. nothing new. geez.

girlwithabroken(: : 23:10

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>