Reflectionslook at me you may think you see who I really am But you'll never know meev'ry day it's as if I play a partNow I see if i wear a mask I can fool the worldBut I cannot fool my heartWho is that girl Isee staring sraight back at mewhen will my reflection show who I am insideI am know in a world where i have to hide my heartand what I beleive in But somehow I will show the world what's inside my heartand be loved for who I amWho is that girl I see staring straight back at me why is my reflection someone I don't knowMust I pretend that I'm someone else for all time When will my reflection show who I am inside there's a heart that must be free to flyThat burns with the needm to know the reason whyWhy must we all conceal what we think how we feelMust there bne a secret me i'm forced to hideI won't pretend that I'm someone else for all timewhen will my reflection show who I am insideWhen will my reflection show who I am inside I am so different... already.
girlwithabroken(: : 11:04