I thought I died this morning at 0330 hours, I just couldn't seem to hold out anymore and I fainted. hit my head on the wall and knocked the ironing board. I awoke a few minutes later and started vomitting, 5 times I believe, even the medicine. I couldnt sleep till 630, I couldnt move much either, could barely talk. my brother had to get the water for me. thirsty as I felt, I could only take a sip. had fever and a really bad throat ever since monday. high fever on tuesday and 40 degrees this morning when I went back to see the doctor again. sinus are holes in our head and the left side of mine was filling up with mucous. I have yet to used the nose drop the doctor gave me. I am scared and afraid... because all of a sudden, walking seemed so hard. our "daily routine" of walking became a chore. it was so bad. you take so much medicine u feel so numb, you can barely feel yourself... my dad will be back tomorrow... I have a french test tomorrow and I dont know if it can be postponed...
thanks for the smses, calls, tags and concern. if i didnt reply I'm sorry. thanks alot.. appreciate it.
girlwithabroken(: : 16:12