I love thailand. love it so much. love the people. if only I could study in that school. it is 923pm down there right now.
fun. streaked my hair red. picked semi's parents from the airport, drove up to the resort, ate dinner, went to tour the school, went to see pat's room, met his room mate sak and saw matthew again, he's bald.. had the graduation tea and prom, I thought ryan was really cute, charming. danced with thomas though, some german boy. got to meet kat, puay and a few others and oh boyd too. after party, drank alot. do stupid things, say stupid things, ask stupid questions. I almost cant remember a thing. still fun after all. 3rd day: went to town, went for the elephant ride things, checked in, shopped, drank again at ryan's dad's pub B-52 made out of cointreau and kahlua was nice, gin tonic too, met dave, karen, ryan, james, boyd. clubbed at bubbles. it was fun though it was only an hour. ahh too tired to update. good night. I'm different already at this point of time. it's pat's bday this thursday but he'll be back only on friday.ken went into army on 10th of this month and I forgot to sms him. or even meet him up together with jo. I feel so bad. still feeling queasy at this moment.ahhhh and stop prank smsing me. not quite funny yeah. I dont like guessing games.
girlwithabroken(: : 22:35