hm. I've got a lot to say today. firstly, I am over everything. i merely asked where he was going, what's wrong with that? tell me? I ask that all the time, liyana, eunice, daniel knows me. phew, fortunately there are still people who still understand me. "who are you going out with?". I like to know, as a FRIEND. I like to know, I'm kaypoh, paranoid dude, whatever you call me and I ask all the time, need privacy? I'm suffocating you? heh. dont be my friend, dont talk to me. I'm getting on all your nerves! woo!! thanks for letting me know. but no thanks for not asking me to fuck off earlier. look if you can't take it just fuck everything off! nerves is what you all have. dont I have nerves too? what the fuck is wrong with asking my close friends first whether they can go over for a swim? they stay at the east so I thought I'd asked them first. no harm what. and dont you ever go telling me "I didn't think someone like you would do something like that." JUST A QUESTION. dont talk to me like that. and telling you twice that I'm not going out with you, you called me paranoid first thing you came into msn? do some self reflection alright. I just wanted to inform you that I wasnt going again and that I wanted to borrow some VCDs. although everything's over, I thank that these people took my shit. I'm fucked up, I am, I can be even more fucked up than this. but who isn't? as fucked up or as hated as I am. so you all think I think too much? heh. then too bad, that's me. if I dont think then thats not me. and if there's anything I want to know, I ask. dont be sensitive just couz we used to be tgt. I was with my friend so my SMS sounded abrupt. I know that u dont care and dont like me anymore but please speak to me with some respect. or if you think I shud respect u and not know who ure gng out with, then tell me straight. thank the heavens we realised our differences earlier. than I start disappointing all of you, than all of you getting your hopes up, than hurting the hell out of you all. I can't be that all wonderful friend you all have in mind, and for a certain someone, a good girlfriend. and my plus point is that I'm all irritating, bitchy, gets on everyone's nerves, think too much, paranoia, retarded, flirt, slut, cheap, rude, insolent, childish, proud, arrogant, egoistic, pesky, flawful, lazy, screwed up, lost, mindless. well you name it I have it. or, you name it, I will soon have it. I will. the bad will always prevail. yeah I've changed, I've got big attitude problem. I'm not ready to change for any reason. the point is, can't stand me, tell me, I'll know what to do. accept me for who I am. if you dont like it, tell me, I'll leave. left. I'm already cold. sleet cold. at least I told you all. dont wanna be a backstabber.I kissed her. and she kissed me.met him for breakfast at 8. great that you think like me, the "married so what?" "got girlfriend or boyfriend so what?". hahaha. oh, I hate that 1234567891011 12 13 14 thing. and! I wont talk to him! I know the image I have will diminish if i do so. just a crush! everytime I see him. horticulture boy. hahahhaha. make me do puzzles early in the morn! stayed at a friends place last night. french class was great. but we were in the wrong class, NGEE ann gave us the wrong class room, wrong timings, wrong teacher, wrong schedule. $!%&^!&*(()!_)@%%$^&*( we search-partied the whole of block 56, level 1 to level 6. what the!! met janice for tea. haha. thanks I know I really should go see a doctor.. when start to love myself and care abt myself. or actually I might be narcissistic already. hehehe. I wonder what's wrong, inheritance from my dad. sighhh. gng swimming tmr after gng out with my friends. and swimming on sunday again. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! kendrick's leaving for church camp tmr. I miss my old lecture so much, at least the faces were familiar ones... sigh. maybe self-ostracizing in our new lecture was good. oh sorry for going home straight today, was really tired, sorry for wasting your cab fare you know who you are. hmmmm. date but nv be in a r/s. haha. I can see it, but I dont understand. the feeling of being vunerable to someone else.suddenly feel my emotions again as I read my friend's blog. I feel for you... sigh. what a time you're going through. I'll do anything to help. to make you smile again. smile it like you mean it. I'm not doing ads dun worry. haha.
alvin chia: dun touch what you cant afford. lol. you know what I mean, me eunice royston saw it. muahahha.janz: hugs! :))) thanks for today! fun fun x 128371293 :Dpork: love love! you still the best!gohkokleong: get well soon! :Dprae: okie dokie. finally!! :))))
girlwithabroken(: : 16:31