glen goh! this shows how long you havent clicked the link on yr webby. ahah. yup updated and became a lesbian. wooo. kiddinggg. :)hedz: love and hugs! :)going out soon. just came home though. had a wonderful beautiful day. thanks so much for the company the all of you! chatted with joyce for like an hour during lecture, damn interesting conversation we had. ahahhaa. somehow I still dont understand why we are judged. does it matter so much who I hang out with? who I talk to? friends? status and reputation matters so much more than being genuine? surely you dont want pple to talk of you or your close ones like that right? hmmm. I dont know. hmmm. there's still no one in mind... dont really know what others percieve but.. yeah... sleepy sleepy.holy shit!! hahahhaa. im dead. okie my bill is a 120 bucks plus. bleahhhhhhhhh. why like that. I felt like I barely touched my phone. grrrrrrr ahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee. noooooooooooooo! people nowadays are weird. barely have their dignity. hahahhaa. friendster msg to give handphone number. ahaha. there's only one i want to know for now. heheheh. :)))) *grin*
girlwithabroken(: : 00:47