couldn't keep my mind off ever since the time I saw him at suntec right outside the store. all tanned, dark and tall he was. :) wonder when I'll see him again. perhaps at my cousin's wedding on this year 31st december 2005 in the nicey gown and hopefully I'll get less-fat.. haha. luckily it wasn't incest. LOL. exchanged a couple of words.read a friend's blog. she did something I did before. but I will ne^er do it again. I did it once. fell too hard to pick myself up. or maybe I didn't want to pick myself up. why try so hard? why try so hard to make someone else happy? it doesnt work. and it wont. trying to be a little more selfish than what I am already. must think for yrself first kind of thing. anw, they were really sweet, he looked like he'd catch her anytime she falls. haha.been spending like a duke or sth. mum refuses to pay my guitar lessons. I wonder whether to work, to upkeep these or just to quit my love. quit lessons in that sense. sick and tired of seeing such a temper, wish I didn't have to live here. heh. just tell me if you don't want to, dont have to scream it in my face.thanks for the dinner and company girls and guys! haha. was really nice being with you all :) love! :)eunice: biatch! whole day ask pple to break up! just couz most of us r single! LOL. hahaha. but yeah single is the best. single hood :D I kind of feel for her lar, it's hard to let go. since she put so much. but the boy sounds so unworthy. haha. for her to know, for us to find out and not to judge. been there n been back. :)) I'm still alive!!KC: thanks for dinner! for halving our costs. haha. nice sweet corns yea? haha. TKC! lol.lilin: happy 18th birthday! :D :DI'll be...
girlwithabroken(: : 01:26