been feeling not so myself lately. guess I am really that tired out. back from thailand and school started the next morning and all. haha. tests coming up the following week. it's been great though, knowing new people, at least I'm talking abit to my class mate. mirza didnt come to sch today so left me alone after maths tutorial. joined dora for abit then looked for alvin, janis, clara, owen, nadia, yicao all where there too. haha. porkie and eileen came on later. it's great having them as usual, just miss the big bunch of us, the 11 usuals. haha. kept awake the whole 2 hours of maths lecture today. think i'm learning to sleep with my eyes open again. sat with fuad and leen. he told me what happened and I guess it takes time for things to change abit, and I'm sure it'll be for the better. use your heart, I'll help you find her a nice watch. : ) was a lil too tired to go crash eunice's lecture, man.. I really do miss them silly. at least it's familar faces. but I still waited in the end, went to eat with james n fuad n what's his name. argh. couldn't get the french books though. borders didn't have it, and kinokuniya said it's been sold out for a couple of years. I've got no idea how we're all gng to get the book. going to try out dragon boat as cca. or should I say just one training. sounds taxing but fun yet lots of commitment. haha. I'll die, couz I havent been exercising for awhile. still havent got my pay from spinelli's, think it's about a 200. hmmm. gotta remember to bring my passport on friday.. bleahh.I'm happy and all like that. I dont like anyone and I dont want to so... haha. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont disturb meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. #@$%^&!*(! sigh. it's the wrong time to tell.
I wonder, happiness is a choice isnt it? hmm, under whatever circumstances and situations we live in? hmmm. I havent been reading my book for a long time. 2 weeks or so already. such a bummer I am.
girlwithabroken(: : 23:13