xinying: hahaha. hmmmm. dunno im attached ar.. how come u just ..... .... ahhaha. okiee see you soon. u take care! i link you and alex blog okay! he looks like a really nice guy! :))) *waves waves*jason: mmmm hmmm. we're the world's most hilarious couple. one day I'll be strong enough to slam him on the ground. hahahahha! thanks for the times too. they're great! company's great!joyiee: sentosa here we come again! this thursday!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D anyways dont feel too bad, because, i've been there and been back I understand how it feels like. to be in a situation like yours. hugs*I hope he gets well soon. I wasn't feeling very alright today physically but yeah, hung in there just to not let him worry. mmmm. act only. hahaha. anyway trained with ss just now, was pretty fun, most of them didnt have mics, spyhunter, me, joy, jason, rouke and sniperpig on one team. I feel really bad. think I still feel the belonging to CM or sth. maybe pple say they're gone. but the memories still remain... and I do miss them. the people. and everything.mum's still getting on my nerves. and this reminded me of how i snapped at andrew when he tried to talk sense to me when he didnt fully understand the situation and everything tt had happened then till now. after all that talk under my block he finally understood why i was always bitter abt her. zzz. played badminton. got to meet a couple of new people, pearlyn, danlin, shaun and errr... forgot already... zhen xi and one more. went lan gaming with kenneth, joy, jason and daniel. me n joy dota-ed first because there werent enough coms. it was real fun. reached level 13. at least on par with the rest of my team mates and 5th out of the 10 people playing. wooo. DOD-ed after that.
girlwithabroken(: : 00:03