well well. it's been a really hectic week. discounting the fact that I already quit my job on saturday. outings were hectic. but this is really the best holidays I'm having. I cant say the best company though, couz if I say that I'll see myself standing alone already. hahha. been to 3 suppers last week, sakae buffet, seoul garden buffet, beach, lan-gaming, movies, flower-ing, pool, swimming and visiting. ooooooooooooo, I love you all! exactly 2 more weeks before school reopens! and oh i just realised np mel has made the log in page look even worst. what do I have here, monday 9-5, tuedays 9-5, wednesday 8-5, thursday no school, friday 8-1. since there isnt school on thursday, to make myself a 4 day weekend I might skip fridays a whole lot. haha. but this time table is better, at least no 5 hour breaks or more than 2 breaks in a single day. breaks make me wan to go home! going to meet joy now, then twin then porkie then kenneth. kingdom of heaven awaits meee. haha. the movie I mean.christie: congrats! =) he looks great. you both will look fab together! =Dkenneth: thankssssss for yellow and grey jacket =)
girlwithabroken(: : 10:24