Wednesday, May 04, 2005
well well.. what can I say. say I hate you? I hate you yet I love you? or mayber u hurt me so much that I hate you? when I used to love you? why the hell do you have to give me that bullshit. and again I say the same thing. what you are doing is driving people away from you. and even your own children. not just me, the three of us? your spouse? I dont see why things would be as bad as u described if you dont behave so shitty and behave like queen of the world. blaming my attitude, I dont read enough books and all those crappy things you say. I also dont see why people worry. tell me why? if one doesnt care enough to take care of himself or herself then why bother? because we love him/her? fair enough reason. but I'm grown up enough to gauge whether I read enough books. what's enough to you maam? 100 books a day? there's no such thing called enough. if there was something called enough then most ppl would be lifeless not striving for enough. everyone wants just enough income to pass their day, everyone is satified with the enough ideas in this world, enough technology in this world. no changes, satisfaction that is? I can't live up to what you want so define enough, enough books, enough work, enough love. fuck off man you bitch. fuck off from my life. dont keep asking me to improve myself, improve my language, improve my attitude. why dont you take the time to look at yourself? no matter how shitty u behave only we ourselves can change ourself. so take more time to correct our mistakes than to look at others and learn from others. I'm not tat perfect, but I'm learning and willing to change. not letting you dictate my life. not now not ever no way. N-O. heh. thank God we're moving out of this house soon. thank anything that I can. I wouldn't be happier. so there wasn't a divorce, but we're still getting out, or more like, getting AWAY. fortunately I've learnt what's being a stoic. being happy under conditions which suck. the lay-man term way of putting it. dad said no one can make me unhappy if I dont want to be. in this sense I choose not to be angry. a couple of rants, and a couple of minutes. I'm fine now. =) supper awaits me kenneth and joy and my brother. swimming and lunch with joy jason and kenneth was great too. it's always great too!

girlwithabroken(: : 20:40

The <3s of my life

Fairlyn <3 Oh You're my Beautiful nightmare
Min <3 LOVEME(:
Jocelyn <3 JooJoo's Fantasy of Thoughts
Seow Siong <3 SCREAM!


girlwiththebroken(:



type here!


Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009


<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7462177?origin\x3dhttp://xellebanna.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>