today hmmm today. hmmm. I spent my day putting those fruit flies to sleep. sketching structures of 12 fruit flies. I just walked out of class like that though couz I was going out! hmmm. and I scared the shit out of mirza, my lab partner and the only guy in my class last semester. haha. I almost broke the 3000 dollar equipment - the microscope. i was LMAO and he was like wtF till he was pale. was trying to put the microscope back into the casing at god-speed, I sort of detached the top part of microscope. finally managed to check my french class timings, wednesday and friday. fridayyyyyyy =( waste my time! I have 5 hour break in between. I had my very first phrase this afternoon. HHAAHAHA. meaning "would you like to sleep with me." had to wait for stupid andrew to get his arse to the atrium. everytime 15 mins 15 mins, that means 1 hour. so every one please watch that. 15minutes andrew time is 1hour human time. made me n eunice wait 2 hrs on sat! hmpf. oh yeah. first time I didnt sleep during lecture. met ed and his gf.. arh shit i forgot her name. saw gayus around. I still dunnoe how to spell his name. saw zhiran, jet, benson around school too.went meat-balling with ad and andrew later on. went to eunice's place. was funnn. i almost ruined everything. even her pillow. sorrie. I owe her a public apology. hehehehe. Im sorry!! but thanks for the boxers! and lending me the 2 tees. wheee. went for supper. something not so nice happened. to me it didn't mean anything, just help. I'll just do a favour, I wouldn't say that was helping. I guess everyone's sick and tired of seeing me like that. sorry I can be such an eye sore at times. sigh.at times like this I really wish you would be there... ... but it couldnt be.staring at the moon so blue, turning all my thoughts to you, I was without hopes or dreams...
girlwithabroken(: : 00:21