- There's no guarantee and insurance in "forever". People change, situations change and, most importantly, context changes.- Love Will Keep Us Alive, Love Is All We Need - it's all total bullshit. Relationships take time, effort and sometimes, medication and meditation. Love is just the starting point - wait till you roll the dice.-It's dangerous to be lonely.-Sometimes we love the relationship more than we love each other.We love because we can, because we want, because we do. Sometimes it enriches us, sometimes it damages us. It's the bomb, it's a bitch. Point is, love is like life. It happens, so buckle up and strap your kneepads on.taken from my friend's blog. obviously I wasn't the one who wrote it. he always make perfect pessimistic sense but who cares? we're in the sampan boat. he seem to hold more hope than I would ever have. I pronounce all these love thingies dead. they are. because I won't get to see it and I may finally decide not to feel anymore. it's more than dead isn't it? you people tell me. with 25 minutes by michael learns to rock playing, wishing you to find someone better already. the fact that I stepped into a relationship then already showed alot, softened myself, loved alot. and I wanted to accept everything and when I finally did... ...
girlwithabroken(: : 13:43