kirsten dunst - dream of meI didn't know I could have such ideas late last night. haha. logged into his account and pasted something there and saved it as a draft. supposedly encouraging statements? or lovenotes? ahaha. whateverrrrr. I meant it that's all matters! I saved it as a draft for myself too.went to sentosa today again with kenneth, wayne, joy and jason. my brother drove us around anyway. thanks!! had lots of fun there as usual and with him by my side. played soccer, scored one goal, wayne scored, jason scored and the blue pants guy. ken was the goal keeper. haha. it was a rainy rainy day though. the sun was up for sometime.currenly still reading sophie's world. up till page 32. I cant remember the names of the people but still able to grasp what the book was going on about. :) anyway! it's my precious book!
girlwithabroken(: : 21:43