I know ure tired, ure sick, ure upset. but even if I was feeling that way I'd put that all aside for you, and I know ure upset much less crying, I'd give you a call... that's other before self. so this is so much you'd do and so much you care... ... ... do not question me. you should know better urself. everytime I'm upset abt sth I have to self-console and get ur "whatevers" when I tell you what's wrong. it's the same thing again this time, and I console u all the time... and get questioned. the feeling sucks to the core.. sucks.. and it hurts me. :''(( and u just go offline like that...I have fears too. you have them too. I try to console and get shut out like that. and all you offered me then was a whatever... was that all you could afford... I tried to reassure you. there's nothing to reassure actually because I'm not even guilty of anything. save me from the nothing I've become...
girlwithabroken(: : 01:35